Wokay... I've been tagged... Didn't know what was the task... Freaky Chain Letter... Grumbles... Dear Aloha, thanks for tagging... And here goes my long list (like yours too!) of errr....
***
Here are the rules to the other 5 people that I have tagged:
1- Do the following w/o complaint
2- Choose the 5 OTHER people to this after you have completed yours
3- Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to acknowlegde them
4- Start the post with Ive been tagged
5- Make sure U listed 7 points in each title
Here goes nothing... (Dunno why I'm doing this)
***
Favourites...
... colour: Black (i look slimmer & smaller in black, and damn i look much sexier! teehee)
... song: Have you ever by Brandy (i've been searching for this damn song & love it!)
... movie: Beauty & The Beast (that's the 1st movie comes to mind, consider fave or not?)
... sports: (gotta be) CAPTAIN'S BALL ... tho i suck at it... grumbles...
... season: World Cup Seasons
... day of the week: Gotta be SATURDAY (sleep late, wake up late)
... ice cream flavour: cookie dough ice cream, strawberry cheesecake (anything 'cept wasabi!)
Currents...
... mood: sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy (dots)
... addiction: tuning in to my iTunes (once laptop on, gotta slot my ear with earphones)
... craving: claypot chicken rice, hor fun, donuts and love!
... thought: I NEED TO SLEEP BY 1 AM! (damn now is 12:59)
... surrounding: pillows, pillows, pillows and a snoring sister (how comfy, baby!)
... loathe: surrounded by lazy people who just influence me to slack too!
... need: I NEED CASH NOW NOW NOW NOW (NOW!!!!!!!!)
First...
... love: muziq muziq muziq muziq mmmmmmmmuuuuusssiiiicccccc!!!
... memory: that dumb 'Bust Enhancement' pasty the dumb guys from 5/2 pasted on my damn blardy back & them fuckers forwarded that dumb pic to other males in other classes all the way down to the juniors! How joyful! hrmph!
... failure: Literature in Secondary Four (from A1 to F9, WTF!!!)
... death thought: Learning that my dad gonna cane me for throwing away my Primary 3 friend's specs into the rubbish bin... I knew I'm gonna be dead!
... loathe: anybody with a fat wallet with fat cash!!! (can i just rob the bank!?)
... underwear: when i was a baby, durrrrr... that Pampers Bum... (how sexy! teeeheee)
... school: PAP (durrrr)
Last...
... time I visited the toilet: 22:40hrs
... Shave: 22:53hrs
... watching TV: 21:30hrs
... Lie: 16:59hrs
... I did some charity work: 18:00hrs
... Hope given to you: 20:00hrs
... dream I had: 01:09hrs
Have you evers...
... seen a man being slaughtered: YEAH!
... rat being ran down by a car: YEAH! at 21:00hrs (well, not exactly, caught got lah!)
... think you can't live without love: YEAH! TOTALLY!
... think that your fart smells: YEAH! TOTALLY!
... think that your dream will come true: errrr... yeeeahhhh
... fell from bike: errr... NEVER
... taste insect cocktail: WHAT?!?!
Do you...
... love to fart or being fart: FART! DUHHHH!
... handle problems properly: FUCK! NOOOOO!
... think you have a bright future: FUCK! I hope so...
... lie your way often: ERRRRR... i guess so... i don't remember...
... hate yourself sometimes: FUCK! OBVIOUSLY! DO YOU?
... think that you are fat: FUCK! ABSOLUTELY! are you!?
... think that your friends are true friends: YOU! YOU STAND UP IF YOU'RE TRUE TO ME! STAND UP NOW!
Regrets...
... being the 1st child in the family: OF COURSE NOT! GOD CREATED ME! I'M GOOD!
... being a girl: HELL NO! I LOVE MY BREASTS TO THE FULLEST & MY VAGINA IS GOOD!
... knowing that someone special: HELL NO! EVERY ONE IS SPECIAL!
... buying contact lenses: I DESPISE CONTACT LENS!
... in going into Poly: HELL NO! I'M IN THE COOLEST MEDIA SCHOOL IN REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC WHO IS YET TO KNOW WHAT I'M DARN GOOD AT!
... being hurt before by guys: WHADDYATHINK!?!?
... in working: I WANNA WORK I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING IN LIFE! AS LONG GOT MONEY I'M FHAPPY!
***
There you have it... And the next 5 people are...
1) ADAM
2) FAR EAST
3) GX
4) KALA
5) JASLYN
***
evil laughs
Congratulations! You've been honourably given this chain... I double dare ya to be better than me! TRIPLE DARE YOU TO COMPLETE IT WITHIN 1/2hrs TIME!
***
EVIL LAUGHS