06 July 2006

*Jewels and Stones*

Come up to meet me with Tiffany in your hands and diamonds in the sky for I shall always remain deep in the ocean of your heart.

***

It's a shame to listen to how lucky other girls are when they are all wealthy and such. Should I just spit at their faces or just smile at them? Okay, somehow, all I did was just to listen and listen and listen more. I was just too jealous to say anything back. In fact, this incident didn't happen with me and my friends but somewhat from eavesdropping. Okay, it's wrong to eavesdrop, but I was daydreaming in the bus until I heard these 2 Malay Girls and I said MALAY GIRLS who were sharing their shopping experiences. Not only were they talking 'posh' but talking LOUDLY! Like how loud? VERY VERY VERY LOUD! Like oh gosh, the bus is like damn quiet but these 2 girls (Not Minah-ish) were like sharing their experiences to the world!

Here's their conversation which I swore woke me up from my La-La-ness:

Girl 1: [dressed in green blouse, floral skirt with golden-coloured handbag, speaking in a mix of Malay + English] You guess how much I bought this bag? Siak ar! $400.

Girl 2: Wow! Not bad! You have good taste! Nice! I like!

Girl 1: Thanks! And the other day I wanted to buy this Tiffany & Co. ring but in the end I got myself a Cartier one instead. On my other shopping trip, this salesperson served me and I told her I want to get this handbag 1 for 1. She said, "Cannot lah, this is the only best piece." What sia! So, my mom yakked at me....

(Of course, the rest of the conversation is history because I had to alight)

***

Can you tell me why would one just shared so much information about her shopping trip to the rest of the people in the bus? Furthermore, she was talking about Tiffany & Cartier!!! It's not an ordinary jewelry shops like SK Jewellery or Citigems, this is TIFFANY & CARTIER! What is she?! A Hooker?! FUCK!!!

***

Let me just rewind what I had just said, this is not an ordinary shop, this is ultimate extravagant shop! Of course yeah, if you're loaded, why bother to be fussy? But if you're loaded and show-off, obviously you might hurt others who are not so loaded... Like DURRRR... Please, as much as I don't wanna interfere on someone else's happy stories, I mean if there are so many POSH SPICES out there in the streets, oh my gawsh, what will happen to other ordinary girls on the end? Listening to the conversation made me realized how materialistic today's teenagers are. Okay, well, the MALAY GIRLS are not obviously teenagers, they were like around their early-20s durrr.... So shut the fuck up and talk about your fuck shopping trip over at your fuck living room because to hear your fuck happy shopping spree just make me fucked up at your fuck show off not only were your fuck happy tone was fuck happy can you at least shut the fuck up and talk at some fuck other better place!!!

***

I'm falling into pieces everytime... Had a bad day... But all I ever needed is comfort, love, guidance and smiles to brighten up my lousy day... If money is hard to come by, at least share me your love because it is priceless... Now, all I'm ever wishing for is saving up my heart for a worthy time spent with someone worth waiting for....