28 August 2006

*In Desperate Need for Muziq*

All rise to the new edge kinda music!

***

Can I request something? If you are thinking of buying me any prezzie, may it be an early prezzie for my February 16th birthday or an early 25th December (tho i don't celebrate it at all!) can you drop me some prezzie over at my place? I'd be delighted to give you a smooch on your cheek, baby! Here's the list, honey!


***

Pweety Pweeze Pwezzie For Me!

1. Justin Timberlake- Future Sex/Love Sounds
out in stores on 12th September 2006
(i highly recommend Sembawang Music Stores, price compared to HMV)

2. Lily Allen- Alright Still
out in stores
(very punky electronica, soulful voice & damn new wave! I love her style!)

3. OutKast- IdleWild
out in stores
(very catchy Hip-hop music! Not a fan? Gotta trust Big Boi & Andre 3000 for music juice!)

4. Madonna- Confessions on the Dancefloor
out in stores
(very outdated me, but very disco/club/groovy electronica to lose the weight like Kate Moss!)

5. Omarion- 21
out in stores on 12th September 2006
(very smooth R&B, very hot bod, very good voice. Not a fan? Listen to B2K!)

***

Remember on my previous, previous & the previous, previous, previous, previous, previous entry I wrote about the few top 10 things I need?

This time...

I'm in desperate need for music!

My ears are dying for some punky electronica!

My ears are dying to listen to soulful break beats!

My ears are dying for some broken drums'n'bass!

My ears are dying for a good new wave grime!

My ears are dying for something retro!

Ooooooo

It's the turn of the millennium!

***

Drop me a call! Or should I say drop me a prezzie... Muacks! Toodle-dee-doo!