11 September 2006

*September Eleven*

A perfect come true is just a boring fairy tale story for kids.

***

Is it just you or it's just your imagination?

Suddenly this blog is BACK!!!

*applause*

Yes, yes, yes, I know- I've been away for too long, people.


Some people call me the new filthy rich girl, but I guess I am just being lucky... Jobs aside, cos what's more important is the most recent news circling the world...

***

Steve Irwin, our dearest Crocodile Hunter. Our "Crikey! That's a beauty!" friendliest conservationist. By now, the whole world knew about his passing. What's dreadful is how the media actually wrote stuff about him. Enough about his "ignominous way to die" and "wildlife had revenge on Irwin", did the columnists ever realise that his wife, Terri, and 8-year-old daughter Bindi Sue are still alive? Imagine reading those stuff about your dearest, forget about anger, you are mourning for the lost of the most humble, friendliest, hyper, chirpiest, wackiest and honest man on earth!

The tabloids not only criticized his way to die. By now, the whole world know that he died in a freak bull stingray accident off Great Barrier Reef while filming a documentary on Ocean's Deadliest. Ironically as it is, to be killed by the world's most 'quiet' and harmless animal shocked the world. Yes, ironic because he died while filming for Ocean's Deadliest. What the columnist all over the world wrote about him were senseless, insensitive and selfish...

I am an Irwin's fan, who isn't? Watching all his Tribute documentaries on Animal Planet brought tears to my eyes. Not only will I miss his 'Crikey' days but also his enthusiasm to save world's animal extinction. The footages of him thanking the people who followed his journey were ironic. Who knew that Steve Irwin will leave us suddenly? Who can imagine Terri hosting the Crocodile Hunter shows all by herself? Who can imagine Bindi & Bob Irwin being orphaned at such a young age?

Shocked, saddened and angered by his sudden passing, I wish human kind can be more kind to other human beings... Death is not planned by us, it is just fate...

***

September Eleven once again... The 5th year running... Each year, the same ol' remembrance, memorial and speeches... Those mournings... Suddenly I came to realization that, it is not those damn terrorist attacks issue, we are not living in 2001, but we are to deal about issues regarding new Al-Qaeda and fresh war attacks in the middle east. 9/11 has passed on by, will the younger generation read that in their History textbooks? Will it be a real footage by Oliver Stone's World Trade Centre movie become a part of History chapters?

We are dealing with real issue on grieve, anger and loss.

Suddenly Dr Mahathir slamming Dr Abdullah Badawi, suddenly Tony Blair announced his resignation and his relationship with Bush upon his resignation...

What have the politics become of? Suddenly, it sounded like a typical day in class... Backstabbings and Alliances in class...

Tell me about it...

***

The world wanted to see Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (TomKat) baby girl named Suri and speculations about her existence. Well, when Vanity Fair published Baby Suri's faces on the pages on the magazine, the media felt as if she ain't TomKat's baby... I gotta admit that Suri is pretty... Very photogenic... Gorgeous! I was stunned when I see her... She's the most beautiful baby on the planet... Gotta admit that Shiloh is yesterday's news...

First and foremost, the media world did not believe that she existed because of TomKat's secretive behaviours from the public. They declined to show the public their newborn. Just because of their secrecy, the media thought that Katie Holmes was just pretending to be pregnant, therefore the birth of baby Suri was just speculations...

Then, came the 12-page spread on Vanity Fair. There goes the media again. Recently, the media world felt as though the baby ain't theirs at all. Why? Because of Suri's name (which means pickpocket), her almond-shaped eyes, her creamy skin tone and her dark coloured hair, the media world felt that Katie Holmes had slept with Jet Li... They even mentioned that Suri was a real alien baby!

Woah boy, hang on there!

First they don't believe that Suri exist and now that Suri exist, they don't believe that she is real.

All I can say is that the media is BULL CRAP!

Grow up Hollywood!

***

Well, pfftt...

Ladies and gentlemen, if you think you have loud opinions, well, the media even have bigger mouths than you...

All I can say is that

Welcome to the real MEDIA world... This is life... and if you want entertainment, you have REAL entertainment right on your face!

No need to cry, stomp your foot or scream all you want because, the media will speculate more... You ain't a superstar yet? Well, take a look at the situation in your class/office... Looks the same? Well, that's the FREAKIN' REAL WORLD, idiots!

***

Sighs. Work is really toughen me up!