28 September 2006

*The Locked and Loaded and...*

Three more posts and I'll shall hit my 200th mark. Hold on tight while I'll take you on a hell ride!

***

Your life is not as ordinary as a crazy man; a crazy man's life is as extraordinary as an ordinary person like you and I. Who are you gonna kid?

***

We past by life each day like walking past a road cleaner each morning. Have you ever realized how precious life is to you? Or never...? Or maybe...? Even if you past by life like walking past a clothing store, you would still stop for a while, look in awe & contemplate about buying... Life brings you the ups & downs... You'll need a while to understand the rational behind life's deeper meaning...

Do you ever get frightened of ending up in hell?

Early on Tuesday morning, my dear friend told the class about her aspirations and it was about going to heaven... Well, philosophically speaking, no matter how bad you are, there are still some thought-provoking moments which you'll always encounter in your life... So, decide on your good deeds before you drop dead...

***

No matter how much you spend in life, it can never sum up to the sins you make.

***

A video of a Singaporean Indian fella kicking an innocent cat like a soccer ball is now circulating. Though the number of viewers cannot tally up to the number of viewers which drew to Tammy's Sex Escapade, it does hit the headlines like a metal shoerack falling off the 12th floor.

Humans are humans without any compassion or guilt. If they were to be turned into an animal one fine day, it is without a doubt that they'll be treated just the way they did to an innocent pitiful animal. How pathetic to see a brainless monkey like him to go around pretending to stroke the beautiful cat's fur when he had cruel intention on his puny brain i.e. ostrich's brains of his.

Animal lovers, young and old, strong or weak, males or females, gays or lesbians and educated or uneducated... Unholy, or holy, you and I should stand together as one... We shall combat the evil in the society... We cannot live, breathe or tolerate a city of villains, the evil lurking in every corner... They are right under your nose... Beware, behold and be alert... To all animal abusers, you will be warned... I got my weapons locked & loaded... You kick the kitty cat like a soccer ball, I shall puncture your balls like stressballs....

***

Mark my words: When I am furious, I am in R-A-G-E!

***

See, Tammy years have finally gone down the drain. But there are still murmurs about her going around the neighbourhood. To those who still searching in the net for her sexual escapade, leave it in the dumpster, dumbass... I bet she's still trying out all her Karma Sutra 100 ways! Now, go read it on here... http://prettybabe-me.blogspot.com/">Tammy is back with a bang! Big bang... Not gang bang...

Tammy is a new syllabus for describing a sexual positioning... Do you wanna do a Tammy tonight, hubby?

EEEEEWWWWWWW.... eeeekkkksssssss....

***

I am not digging other people's secrets; but by nature I am a secret everybody is digging.