Don't you ever imagine that your life isn't that complicated? Considering the fact that you can never get out of life like how you've always wanted it to, because you can never decide on deciding to make a decision.
***
It's life at its best once again. When the financial crisis gets a roadblock, you detour. You find the trouble to go through endless roundabouts just to finish off where you started (when you haven't even started at all) and then you found yourself being dumped by the roadside again. Pathetic as a pathetic life can be, I did try to dismiss the fact that former grudges can never be entertained. However, grudges are grudges and they can never be replaced with forgiveness. Or if all else fails, then I'm left with one choice: Move on and don't look back, they are invisible forces that's trying to make me look back.
Time and time again, I had that dumb guilty conscience in me which needs no explanations.
I have no qualms. At all.
I am friendly brat. I go around smiling at people at random and when I smile, it is not a "fake smile I have on my face" smile because I lead a sincere, genuine and easy-going life. I always allow this mentality to my head: "If you wanna make friends with me, I am more happier to welcome you to my life. But if you wanna make enemies with me, I am more happier to understand what did I do wrong." I do not entertain grudges. Technically, it will definitely add on to my unhappiness and doubt. Might as well I dismiss it, duh!
***
On and on, I kept telling myself that life is too short to make enemies or bear grudges. On and on, people keep telling me that "this person and that person is friendly don't worry", please I know what I know and you don't need to let me know. I have an intuition, an exact premonition and an accurate instinct when I befriend someone. But how did I end up being the hated one?
So, many had given me their moral support. Thank you to all. Some even told me the updates. Thank you all. But I wanna know what I didn't know. So, someone blasted at me unfortunately? But that was stale. Old news. In the real world, you gotta be thick-skinned and I did just that. After a week of grudges, I decided to dismiss the fact that I am not being petty and so I SMILED. I smiled and she was shocked. So she was shocked?
Like I said, I am a friendly brat. I don't bear childish grudges, because "if you wanna talk to me, then go ahead, talk to me"...
***
And so it goes...
***
Even if you have a double life, it isn't long enough to keep that secret profile of yours. In the end, your secret identity will be known to the public. No matter what lives you are in, who cares?
***
Here I go babbling on and on...
***
Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims... May Allah bless you and your family... In this month of endurance, patience and happiness, take charge of your own health... Always stay happy and don't forget to fast... But if need to lose weight, don't forget to be balanced! =) Take care!