02 August 2007

*Anyways*

News Flash


Fell in love with a boy... His body is to die for... His voice is as smooth as rich dark chocolate... His breath is as cool as the wind... He is sleek... He is fast... He is smooth... He is hot... He's got what other guys don't... The girls are jealous... The girls want him too... I love him to bits...





He is the talk of the town...
He is a smooth operator...




His name is Zephyr. Just like the Greek meaning. I could feel the breeze against my neck.




Are you dying to meet this crooner?











Meet Zephyr.

Isn't he gorgeous?

The frenzy of getting this lovely Black Macbook is ultimate.

I'm naming this Zephyr already.

The problem is... Where can I get the money to have this baby? He is so high-maintenance that I have to die to get money for this dahling.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh....

I am dying... I am dying... I am dying...

I don't wanna be the talk of the town if I get this but I need to work work work....

I need to work work work my fingers, brains and ideas....

I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT LIKE CANDY BARS... I NEED IT LIKE AIR, FOOD AND LOVE.... I NEED IT I NEED IT!!!!

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... die you viruses!