I am very disappointed to inform all of you that my Travelmate 4050 is finally breathed out its last breath on Monday 1030pm at Vista Room B. It is hard to swallow the truth about my love for my beloved laptop.
We had gone through so much joy and sadness together.
He was my love. My life. My hope and dreams. My everything. almost.
We communicated for the past 3 years and shared the ups and downs. When he fall, I catch him. When he sleeps, I lullabye him. When he sneezes, I cover him. When he is angry, I comfort him.
I've tried my best to wake him up on Monday but he just cannot revived. Though all my dreams were processed in the files, I believed that they are all meant to be.
I used all my might to revive him back to life.
Talking to him gently. Caressing his smooth grey complexion. Sing him a melody. Kiss his ears. Slamming him on the table. Slamming him on the floor.
All that...
to no avail.
So long and good night. We had a fine and fun ride till it lasted. Till tomorrow, we shall remember.
p.s. to my loyal readers, please drop some prayers so that i can have enough cash to purchase a black macbook equipped with photoshop cs3 . god bless.
damn! i feel like a bitch! sheessh! thanks. goodbye.