Look at this picture below:

We were once enemies but now, we are friends...
She is Joslyn and I am Jannah...
Her favourite pastime in class is...
Unhooking bras...
No, I'm not kidding...
She can be really aggressive when it comes to unhooking bras...
She is da bomb...
Do not start the fire or you'll get burn...
Natz, my other half, is also scared of her...
We can scream at the top of our lungs just to run away from the unhooking bra...
Girls, hold on to your bra!
This is an intimate picture of Joslyn Akemi and Nikolas Lee Tien Loong...
Wait, they are not a couple... We are very close-knit family...

He has such a potential Prime Minister name: Lee Tien Loong...


He has such a potential Prime Minister name: Lee Tien Loong...Time to change your name, Nik... Change it to...
Tien...
Here I am with Joslyn... Camwhoring in class... Too bored to use our brains... Game plan?
"Let's take the Jap 1,2,3 picture!"
"Okay!"
