27 October 2007

*Juvenile*

Wished I could be a little more mischievous.. Wished I could be a little more rebellious... Wished I could be a little more stubborn... Wished I could be a little more wilder... Wished I could...
***
We had to brainstorm and conceptualize idea for an original and unique game that involved some cultural aspects in it and of course, develop it within 5 weeks but of course, we were too lazy and showed no interest in games...


Except for Gareth whose latest craze is Prince of Persia (PoP)
Except for Adam whose latest crazes are CRC, LA Rush, etc...

I don't play games at all and I will never understand it...
The only game I played when I was younger was Mario, Street Fighter, errrrr....


I have a very short attention span and I will lose interest within 30 minutes... My mind will divert so fast that it doesn't give any hazard lights before stopping.


***

The discussion was boring... We had a half-assed idea... More trashy ideas... This was how it looked like...
Until 10 minutes before showtime, we came up with a kickass idea...
WHO WANTS TO BE THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER?
yes, Singapore's looking for the 4th generation leaders and we want to nominate/eliminate/vote you to be our next PM... Are you up for it?


Guffaws... The class went crazy for this game... Role Playing Games are so fun! Bang!

***
Uncle Boy Project had to be postponed again and again cos our subject is always drunk...
It's just another day...
***
Loneliness was at our doorstep...

We hung out at the newly opened Admiralty Park...
Chilled out at the exercise area...



Shaggy, Adam and Nora...






The pond was so murky that you can see the plants surrounding it start dying...
What pity...


The toilets are exact replicas of the Zoo...
Too bad no pictures for this...



However, the weather was so beeyootifuuul that day...
The whole place looked almost like Tellytubbies Land...



I Swear!






***

We hung out under the tracks...
Under the spotlights...
Under the moonlight...






In full view of the Mats & Minahs & whoever passes by...