I've never felt connected in my life before... No, not that kinda way... You know what I mean... What I meant is that I am very blessed with the happenings in my life...
Here are the things I've fulfilled in my wishlist:
1. An autographed (any) boyband album --------------------- check!
2. A super-mega impact starstruck moment of my life--------- check!
3. To be working in an award show kinda event --------------- check!
4. Party like a VIP! ------------------------------------------- check!
5. Photograph with boyband member/s ---------------------- check!
6. Trophy Girl! ----------------------------------------------- check!
7. A whole bus to ourselves ------------------------------------ check!
8. Mingle with industry people, but not really networking ------ check!
9. Learning on the job, even though it pays low ----------------- check!
10. To be working at Art House -------------------------------- check!
Things I should be fulfilling:
1. A driving lesson
2. Savings for a place of my own so my pals can chill out, work and play
3. 8 hours of sleep everyday
4. A serious mental focus
5. Going out there and gain more exposure
6. Having lots of fun working with industry people
7. More boybands, More pictures, More autographed albums
8. Meeting more boybands!
9. To go overseas to work for an event one day
10. Loving myself!
Things I wish I could fulfil:
1. Portfolio of event management: shows that I produced that is
2. Working in media-related field: more award shows, etc
3. time
4. sleep
5. courage
6. diet
7. friends: old and new
8. being tech-savvy: a room to myself and surrounded by gadgets & gizmos
9. A room of my own to call my own, to roam on my own and blast on my own
10. Just a little movement around
These past few days, my horoscope has been giving me great predictions! Not that I believe in them... But, it tells about my strengths and weakness, what I wanted to fulfil and what people will see in me...
Honestly, my true colours only appear when I work...
It will never happen in school at all...