In loving memory of my late Grandma, Hajah Semi Binte Abdullah (affectionately known as Nyai)
Nyai, I still can't grapple with the truth and believe that you're gone in such a hurry. I did as promised and there were not much tears shed for you, only lots of prayers and love. When they laid you down, you were the most beautiful and strong woman I have ever seen. I am proud of what you have done.
I will always remember you. May your soul rest in peace and Allah place you among the wonderful people in Heaven. I pray that you're reuniting with Yayi and your siblings in Heaven, too. Please pray for your children, grandchildren, siblings and all those who know you.
As days go by, I will try my best to believe that you are gone. But my heart and soul always know that you are still around me. I am going to miss you so very much. I love you.
Nana