I would be toothless if I continue munching on these beary good stuff at home. These are my mama's Christmas goodies she received from her colleagues.
On the left, Traditionally Made Honey & Oats Crumbles.
On the right, Pooh Bear Squares from Tokyo Disney Resort.
Honey & Oats Crumbles didn't crumble at all, kinda soft/lemau/lao hong (you know what I mean) but it definitely are addictive! I love the smell of the oat and with each bite, you could taste the honey. It almost tastes like disgestive biscuit but this is totally scrumptious!
And the Pooh Bear Squares comes in a nice brown Pooh Bear packaging. This is a total opposite of Honey & Oats. This one is crunchy and smells caramel-ish and tastes light. I kinda mistaken the smell for coffee or hazelnut. I'm bad at descriptions, thank you.
The point here is I wanna buy these biscuits. I tried looking it up online but urgh! To no avail.
I definitely want it!