Finally, the weekend is here! No duty this week and I get to unwind and really do some relaxing at home. Well, not the whole day, I will be going out! Just to share with you this awesome news about Chanel No. 5's latest Film Ad by director Jean-Pierre Jeunet and starring Audrey Tatou. The cinematography is great, the colour is rich and the feel is romantic.
What a weekend getaway of dreams! Catch the video here
Though work life is tiring and hectic, there is always so many ways to get your inspiration and creativity back on track! It's the weekend full of random design readings. I know I have lots of work plans in hand but there is something missing apart from the office work chair (in magenta!) and office desk organizers (aka file folders, paper racks, pencil holders + sharpener, noticeboards + magnets & stationery), it's the namecards!
Oh boy, I wish I could have my personal one looking like this:
